Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Another letter this week -- and it's my favorite

Erin wrote a separate email to Garret and it includes a pretty sweet experience.  

Hey Dad:)

Hey sorry I'm running out of email time so this ones gonna be quick.
But I love it here at the MTC so so so sooo much. The first day was
hard for me cause I still hadn't felt like I got that spiritual
confirmation that I was supposed to be here or go on a mission. (something she'd been seeking for MONTHS)  So that night I like BEGGED Heavenly Father to give me that conformation or to let me off the hook. Then later the next day in the middle of class, I don't even remember what we were talking about but I got it! And I was so happy because I've been looking for it for months and
have not recognized any kind of answer. But this one was so clear that
I am in the right place. So since then all my worries have been gone
and I have enjoyed every minute of my time here

Love and miss ya

Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment